Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleepless night

It's 3 AM and I can't sleep.

I'm sitting on the floor in Emily's room wide awake.
I have to get up in three hours, but my mind won't shut off.

Alot of things are running through my head.

For some reason, I feel like crying.
I hate that; crying and having no idea why.

It's irritating, but afterwards, I always feel better.

My life right now is beyond incredible...
it almost seems like I'm trying to create problems?

I'm not, though.

I think I'm just scared about moving.
August 28th is coming at me fast.
I'll be leaving my family and friends
and CJ.

Oh God.
That is going to kill me.

I'm already sad that I don't see him enough, and I'm moving an hour and a half away in about two months.

It sucks.

Something incredible comes into my life
and I'm leaving.
Ugh.

Also, the self-conscious part of me is back.
I'm starting to compare myself to other people again and it's driving me insane.

It's like I'll never be satisfied with how I look.

I'm at a low point
and I need something to bring me back up to where I was.

Hopefully, seeing my friends and family Sunday will help me.
Especially CJ.
I miss him so much.

I need a hug =[

--Sami

No comments: