Well that's it.
My final recital here and gone.
And actually...I'm not that sad.
Shocking, really. I guess I was just done with all the pointless drama and stupid cliques. Brandi didn't like me, and vice versa, so that wasn't a sad goodbye. I'm sure I'll see Nelly again; Robin, too. I'll be babysitting little Emily all the time this summer...
but one person I will miss is Shannon. I really didn't get to know her until this year. I knew her from when I worked on Gibson Island, but we never really talked. She was one person that I could talk to. We exchanged numbers, so I'm sure I'm worrying for nothing.
I messed up during my opening number. The minute it happened, I wanted to scream. I practiced that part so many times...
I thought maybe no one noticed, but of course, Nicole had to say something to me.
::sigh:: Oh well.
I'm mad at myself for not doing a solo. I've always talked about my senior solo, but I didn't push myself to finish it. The lack of encouragement didn't help me either.
The most important people in my life were there tonight. My parents, my brother, my grandfather, CJ, Ahmad, Jon and Lee. It meant so much to me. My other friends couldn't make it; they had left late coming home from beach week.
Whatever.
Matt wanted to stop by to give me my graduation gift, but I didn't really feel like seeing him, so I told him not to. Can you blame me?
I'm so sick of putting up with excuses and lies.
On a lighter note, I have another job. I was hired on the spot by this traveling team for Nestea. Basically, I'll be going to events and handing out samples...
and getting fifteen dollars an hour.
In addition to Compass Pointe, though =]
Ka-ching.
xD
Father's Day is tomorrow, and I'm working. =[
I probably won't see CJ for a few weeks; we're both really busy. =[
Countdown:
Demi Concert: 5 days
Camp Rock: 6 days
Jonas [Hershey]: 40 days
Jonas [Baltimore]: 52 days
Jonas [NYC]: 57 days
YESSS xD
--Sami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment