Monday, July 14, 2008

It's been awhile...

I've been so busy lately.

Things are...interesting.

My friends have replaced me with a new girl.
Sucks, but I knew it was coming; beach week changed everyone.

[I'm sorry that paying $250+ for a trip that I'd have to leave early for
didn't appeal to me.

I'd much rather spend my money on more worthwhile things

...like concert tickets and clothes xD]

Sometimes, I feel like they only tolerated me because I was dating Matt.

...and then I come to my senses.

Whatever; their loss.
I'm not going to sit around and mope.

that's not me. Not anymore, at least.

Most of my time has been spent with CJ or working.
I love spending time with him
working? not so much.

CJ and I are...amazing.
I'm so happy with him.
I can't believe how lucky I am; he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Lately, I've been self-conscious and down, but CJ makes me feel beautiful.
I can't help but smile when I'm with him.

Oh, and I love his family.
They're so...
close.
Kinda like my family,
but more so.

yeah.

Moving day is coming closer, and I'm scared.
What if my roommate doesn't like me?
What if I can't handle the work?
What if I fail?

All these questions have been swimming around in my head, causing sleepless nights for me.
I just toss and turn; willing sleep to wash over me...

but I digress.

Bottom line?

I'm in for the ride of my life
front row
dead center
not knowing where I'm headed
and how crazy it's going to be.

I hate not knowing what's going to happen
but, it's somewhat exhilarating.

Could I be more confusing?
Make up my mind already.

No comments: