Went to see Love and Theft today at the Hardrock Cafe in Baltimore.
They're so amazing.
They put me in the best mood :]
The weather was beautiful and NOT humid for once.
Minus the sketchy waiter who was NOT assigned to our table hitting on Emily and me.
That was weird.
I walked into the pavilion and Stephen was onstage doing soundcheck. I stopped dead because pictures really don't do that boy [or the other two] any kind of justice. He looked up and I just waved
like the idiot I am.
He smiled back and mouthed, "Hi."
Yeah, I died a little on the inside.
So then Eric walked by and I blurted out, "Hi, Eric!"
before I could curse my word vomit tendencies, he turned around and looked straight at me.
"Hey!" he exclaimed.
Then hugged me.
Cue death.
Then he thanked me for coming to see them play and talked for a bit.
Then Stephen came over and hugged me and Em.
[Brian snuck up on us and hugged me. I swooned.]
Talked for legit ten to fifteen minutes and then left.
He signed Em's magazine and then took it to Brian and Eric and got them to sign it.
Then they went up and started playing. They kept looking over at our section because we were singing along and just clapping so loud. :D
Ahhh they're adorable.
Then after we stood in line to get pictures and we were the last people pretty much so we got a bit more time.
So I walked up to Eric and said, "Hey, I forgot to tell you my name. It's Sami."
So he hugged me tight and then I moved to Brian and told him my name, and he looks at me and says, "But I met you over there with Emily!"
....oh yeah. Swoon.
So then I hugged him and moved to Stephen.
Hugged him and he grabbed a sharpie and a poster.
"How do you spell your name? S-a-m-m-i?" he asked.
I was struck by how adorable he was AGAIN and nodded.
Then I realized I definitely don't spell it that way, but he had already written it and honestly...
That boy could call me 'Frazzle Snazzle" and I wouldn't even care.
That goes for Eric and Brian. too.
"Sammi!!
LNT <3's you + no one can take that from you!"
he dated it.
Socute.
Then we got pictures.
Single of me and the boys and then one with Em :]]
I'll post them later. They're too adorable :D
Steph, their marketing rep, is legit the coolest person ever. She's hilarious and SO pretty!! Gah!
Eric gave Emily a smiley tattoo with sharpie on her arm.
I was a bit jealous xD
I feel like this is like, a novel.
Bah, but they were SO amazing.
And sincere.
And just...chill!
They obviously love their fans and really
what more could you ask of a band!?
Okay, pictures will be posted later.
Later :D
--Sami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi I love this. I laughed forever over the 'frazzle dazzle' part. I told you you don't get the full stephen effect until you meet him. I am so glad you loved them!!! :) it's hard not too. next christina has to see them live! :D I love you thanks for coming with me.
<3 <3 <3
em
Post a Comment