Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Everybody needs a little poison ivy..."

The past two days have been amazing.
Incredible.
Beautiful.

Let me tell you about them.

Tuesday:
Work was lame, but that's completely okay because afterwards was amazing.
CJ said he wanted to take me out, so when I got home, I took a shower and got all dolled up. When I heard him knock on the door, I ran downstairs and opened the door.

There was CJ holding a single red rose.

Yeah. I melted.

He looked absolutely adorable.
As usual.

We went to Macaroni Grill and had a blast then it started raining...
but we went to downtown Annapolis anyway and met up with our friend Julius Davin.

Then it started raining harder so we went back to CJ's house and just cuddled :]

sigghhhh :]]

Wednesday:
I woke up to find that my car was fixed.

Let me explain. I haven't had my car for a year, so the fact that my grandfather fixed it means ALOT.

So I took it down to the mall and picked up a few applications
and finally just cracked and bought the hair extensions that I've been wanting for years.

Nearly 100$ later and I LOVE them.
I can't stop playing with them!

Okay, so then while I'm cleaning out my car, I get a text from twitter saying, "Congratulations, Kevin!"

So I call Emily and she tells me Kevin proposed to Danielle.

Squeal fest.
Major.

I am BEYOND thrilled for him. He deserves to be happy and I know that Danielle makes him happy.

I want to squeeze him :D

Okay, this post sucks.
It's late.
I'm watching a repeat of Letterman.
Jonas is about to perform :]

Life is good.
Work is not.

Night!
--Sami

No comments: